Lennox comes from a hydraulic equipment company in Greece, and has been purchasing for 3 years, which has been smooth. In the second half of last year, a batch of hydraulic cartridge relief valves purchased stumped him. Some time ago, they sold hydraulic power unit equipment. The customer complained about the slow unloading speed and low adjustment sensitivity. After the after-sales inspection, it was found that there were debris and other impurities in the space between the valve body and the valve spool of the hydraulic cartridge relief valve, which could easily cause the hydraulic cartridge relief valve to jam intermittently. It was thought that the problem could be solved after thorough cleaning, but soon the old problem occurred again. The original manufacturer of the hydraulic cartridge relief valve said that the problem was caused by unqualified hydraulic oil. Lennox realized that the service awareness and manufacturing quality of the original manufacturer could not meet the customer's needs, and had to change the hydraulic cartridge valve manufacturer. However, a week later, there was no solution, and Lennox was worried.
Lennox browsed AAK website on Google and left a message:
1. Why is the unloading speed of the hydraulic cartridge relief valve slow and the adjustment sensitivity of the valve low?
2. Is the main reason for the stuck of the valve spool due to debris and other impurities?
3. Can AAK optimize the design of the original hydraulic cartridge relief valve and what is the sample lead time?
According to this message, I know that he has encountered problems in purchasing hydraulic cartridge relief valve, and the original manufacturer is powerless. After communication, we learned his current dilemma. According to the video of abnormal equipment and the production drawings of the hydraulic cartridge relief valve sent by Lennox, AAK engineer advised that the first step is to optimize the original structure, and the second step is to ensure the machining accuracy. As long as these 2 steps are free of mistakes, we can solve the customer's complaints 100%. According to the development time and cost of AAK, Lennox asked for AAK samples on the second day after feeding back to the boss. After 45 days, AAK sent 20 hydraulic cartridge relief valve samples.
Last week, Lennox sent an email to express his thanks. It has been 8 months since the power equipment equipped was installed with AAK hydraulic cartridge relief valve. The customer has not found that the unloading speed is slow and the adjustment is also flexible. The customer is very satisfied with this after-sales service. The boss has decided to replace all the hydraulic cartridge relief valves on this batch of power units with AAK ones, so that AAK can prepare materials in advance. AAK optimizes the structure of the original hydraulic cartridge relief valve in this way:
1. 6 overflow ports are set along the circumference of the hydraulic cartridge relief valve body, to accelerate the unloading speed of the hydraulic system, and increase the adjustment sensitivity of the valve. The standard deviation of processing accuracy of each overflow port must be the same, which makes it difficult for most hydraulic cartridge valve manufacturers.
2. A groove is arranged on the outer circumference of the hydraulic cartridge relief valve. The support ring, seal ring and filter are set in the groove. This is a technical activity, just like the dentist planting teeth for the 80 year old people. The valve body will be scrapped if a link is defective.
3. The filter is set in the concave part of the oil inlet, which can not only filter the impurities in the worn shoulder, but also clean the oil, completely solving the stuck of the valve spool caused by external factors.
AAK hydraulic cartridge relief valve, sensitive and trouble free, you can also try a small order!
AAK HYDRAULIC CARTRIDGE VALVES (429) 2022-12-03