Devante is from a Spanish hydraulic equipment manufacturing company, and has been engaged in procurement for more than 5 years. Last February, they upgraded an injection molding machine, focusing on the selling point of "high speed when empty, low speed when heavy load". The engineer asked Devante to purchase the hydraulic cartridge proportional needle valve of HydraForce. During the equipment commissioning, it was found that the pressure relief and flow of the hydraulic system of the equipment was conflicted with the hydraulic cartridge proportional needle valve, resulting in unstable operation of the equipment and jitter. HydraForce said that there was no time to customize the hydraulic cartridge proportional needle valve. Devante contacted several cartridge valve manufacturers and had no news. Devante was very worried.
Devante browsed AAK website on Google and left a message:
1. Can AAK customize the hydraulic cartridge proportional needle valve, and the performance benchmarking HydraForce?
2. The function of smooth flow passage is required.
3. The function of variable flow gain is required.
At the beginning, I thought that he was requested for AAK hydraulic cartridge proportional needle valve to benchmark the standard parts of HydraForce, but it was turned out that he needed us to optimize the standard parts of HydraForce. According to the equipment abnormality video, the original hydraulic cartridge proportional needle valve drawing, and their required functions sent by Devante, after discussion, AAK engineers was 90% confident. Devante asked AAK to make samples. After 40 days, AAK sent 15 samples of cartridge proportional needle valves.
2 months later, Devante informed that the market promotion of the upgraded equipment was smooth. Their engineers were satisfied with AAK hydraulic cartridge proportional needle valves, especially its variable flow gain characteristics, and smooth flow characteristics, small pressure impact during pressure relief, and accurate flow control. We mainly made 3 ingenious actions on the valve housing and valve spool, and solved the problem that HydraForce didn't want to do.
1. The lower part of the valve spool is arranged in the valve housing and sealed with the valve housing line. The upper part of the valve spool is connected with the control cover plate, the upper end of the control cover plate is connected with the valve cover with threaded holes, and the displacement sensor is installed on the threaded holes of the valve cover. The lower end of the valve spool is connected with the upper cavity of the valve spool. When the valve spool is at the lowest end, the valve is closed. When the valve spool moves upward, the valve gradually opens.
2. The lower end of the valve spool bottom is equipped with a semicircular slotted orifice. When the valve opening is small, the flow gain is small, and has good linearity, small flow, and high-precision linear control. When the valve opening is large, the flow gain is large, and it has good linearity, large flow and high-precision linear control to ensure the variable flow gain function of the hydraulic cartridge proportional needle valve.
3. The valve housing is provided with 4 symmetrical waist-shaped holes, replacing the conventional round holes. The oil flows in from the lower port of the valve spool and flows out through the waist hole, reducing the pressure impact and speed sudden change of the oil near the valve port of the hydraulic cartridge proportional needle valve, and realizing the function of smooth flow.
AAK hydraulic cartridge proportional needle valve, has dual functions of variable flow gain and smooth flow. You can also try it!
AAK HYDRAULIC CARTRIDGE VALVES (473) 2023-01-16