Antonio, from Mexico, began purchasing hydraulic cartridge valves from China 3 years ago. Last September, Antonio customized a hydraulic pilot operated pressure relieving valve in Ningbo for use in their newly developed hydraulic power unit. During equipment commissioning, it was found that the internal leakage of the hydraulic pilot operated pressure relieving valve was not up to standard and the opening and closing performance was not satisfactory. The original hydraulic pressure relieving valve manufacturer has revised the samples 3 times, but none of them can satisfy their engineers. Antonio was very upset.
Antonio saw the customer case of the hydraulic pressure relieving valve released by AAK in B2B, and left a message.
1. What is the minimum internal leakage of AAK hydraulic pilot operated pressure relieving valve?
2. What is the sealing effect of AAK hydraulic pilot operated pressure relieving valve?
3. What is the opening and closing performance of AAK hydraulic pilot operated pressure relieving valve?
I suspected that he was unsuccessful in testing hydraulic pressure relieving valve from other hydraulic cartridge valve manufacturer. After communication, it was learned that the original manufacturer had failed 3 times, which touched me. Perhaps the direction of optimization was wrong. According to the equipment abnormality video sent by him, combined with the hydraulic system and the original sample, AAK engineers found the problem and were 90% confident that the sample would be successful. After 45 days, AAK sent 8 samples of hydraulic pilot operated pressure relieving valves.
Last week, Antonio said that after installing AAK hydraulic pilot operated pressure relieving valve into their hydraulic unit, the operational lag was resolved. AAK hydraulic pilot operated pressure relieving valve has two major advantages: small internal leakage, good opening and closing characteristics, and the original hydraulic cartridge valve manufacturer can only be amazed.
1. The valve sleeve of the hydraulic pressure relieving valve has an outwardly inverted triangular clamp head at one end, and the adjusting sleeve catches the clamp head. The valve sleeve and the adjusting sleeve are fixedly connected together. There is a steel ball between the valve seat and the pilot valve spool, and there is a circular hole on the valve seat that communicates with the radial hole and can accommodate the steel ball. There is a blind hole on the pilot valve spool to accommodate the steel ball.
2. The valve sleeve has an axial two-stage step through hole that communicates with the oil outlet chamber as an overflow and outflow port. The junction between the large hole and the small hole is a conical surface, the valve spool and the valve sleeve are sealed at the conical surface, and the oil outlet chamber is located near the conical surface at the bottom of the large hole of the valve sleeve. The control oil chamber is located at the rear of the valve sleeve large hole, and the valve sleeve has a three-level outer circle outside. The right end face of the valve sleeve is an inner cone, which forms an annular plane between the inner cone and the outer cone, making the contact area between the valve sleeve and the valve seat small and stable, structurally reducing internal leakage rather than simply "blocking" internal leakage as the original hydraulic cartridge valve manufacturer did.
3. There are two stages of holes inside the valve spool, with small holes for damping and large holes for placing springs. There are two narrow grooves in the middle of the valve spool and a wide groove at the right end, which can reduce the contact between the valve spool and the valve sleeve and cause sliding friction, greatly improving the opening and closing characteristics of the valve.
AAK hydraulic pilot operated relieving valve has two advantages: small internal leakage and good opening and closing characteristics. You can also try it out.
AAK HYDRAULIC CARTRIDGE VALVES (547) 2023-03-31