Divyesh is from a hydraulic equipment manufacturing company in Pakistan, and has 3 years of procurement experience smoothly. In the second half of last year, their ultra-high pressure forging press was complained by customers that the equipment was shaking. After checking, it was found that the hydraulic cartridge pressure control valve was abnormal and difficult to adjust the pressure, resulting in large system pressure fluctuations and equipment jitter. The original manufacturer of the hydraulic cartridge pressure control valve tried to improve it, but the effect was general. The trouble was that there were more and more similar complaints. Divyesh had a very big headache.
Divyesh found AAK on Google and stayed on AAK hydraulic valve website for more than 10 minutes. Perhaps AAK customer cases of optimizing the hydraulic valve stimulated him and he sent us an email asking:
1. Can AAK make the pressure adjustment of hydraulic cartridge pressure control valve convenient?
2. How does AAK control the pressure fluctuation of hydraulic cartridge pressure control valves?
3. How long does AAK need to optimize the original hydraulic cartridge pressure control valve?
After communication, I learned about Divyesh's dilemma. According to his original drawings and the schematic diagram of the hydraulic system of the ultra-high pressure forging press, AAK engineers found that the problem could be solved by optimizing the structure of the original hydraulic cartridge pressure control valve. After 35 days, AAK sent 12 samples of hydraulic cartridge pressure control valves.
3 months later, Divyesh informed by email that AAK hydraulic cartridge pressure control valve had been used for 3 months, the customer had no complaints about the forging press shaking. AAK hydraulic cartridge pressure control valve has stable pressure control and convenient pressure regulation, and their engineers are very satisfied. AAK hydraulic cartridge pressure control valve is mainly composed of valve body, booster valve spool, external control valve spool and spring. Our engineers have made 3 unique structures for the original hydraulic cartridge pressure control valve, which most hydraulic cartridge valve manufacturers may not expect.
1. The booster valve spool is T-shaped, and the area of one end connected with the spring is twice that of the lower end. The valve spool is equipped with a damping hole extending from the load end to the spring end. The internal pressure on one side of the spring is lower than the inlet pressure, that is, a smaller pressure is used to control a larger pressure, which plays the role of boosting, and the pressure adjustment is convenient.
2. The external control valve spool is connected by a pipeline at one side of the spring. The valve spool is I-shaped and is equipped with a T-shaped damping hole, which can make the oil in the compression part press out of the valve body, effectively maintaining the stability of the external control valve spool.
3. On the same side of the valve body of the hydraulic cartridge pressure control valve, there are oil inlet holes and oil outlet holes. The oil inlet holes are connected through pipelines. The valve body is equipped with a connection hole at the end of the oil outlet hole. When the load oil pressure is too large, the upper limit of the oil pressure balance can be carried out to meet the working condition requirements under ultra-high pressure.
AAK hydraulic cartridge pressure control valve, high pressure and large flow are also stable, you can also have a small try!
AAK HYDRAULIC CARTRIDGE VALVES (461) 2023-01-04