Aga is from Türkiye, a very shrewd customer of hydraulic cartridge valves. Earlier this year, I received an email from him saying: I saw AAK from an offline store, tried searching for AAK on Google, and then found your website. I have noticed that AAK has many customer cases that have solved the difficulties and complications of hydraulic cartridge valves. I need AAK's help:
1. Can AAK improve the response speed of the hydraulic proportional needle valve?
2. What is the control accuracy of AAK hydraulic proportional needle valve?
3. How much time and cost does it take to customize the hydraulic proportional needle valve?
After communication, it was learned that a hydraulic proportional needle valve purchased from India did not match their hydraulic power unit used on ships. Due to the slow response speed of the hydraulic proportional needle valve, the equipment starts slowly. Also, due to the low control accuracy of the hydraulic proportional needle valve, the equipment operation is unstable. The Indian hydraulic cartridge valve manufacturer spent more than 3 months before and after, and has not improved it.
After 2 days of internal discussion within AAK, it was necessary to make innovations in the sealing and system control of hydraulic proportional needle valves. Aga requested AAK to make samples. After 50 days, AAK sent 10 samples of hydraulic proportional needle valves.
Last week, Aga sent an email to inform us that the hydraulic power unit was debugged smoothly. Their engineers were very satisfied with the response speed and control accuracy of AAK hydraulic proportional needle valve. These two functional advantages far exceeded those of the Indian hydraulic cartridge valve manufacturer. Aga privately said that the purchase of this hydraulic proportional needle valve had brought him 6 months of anxiety. He finally relaxed, and the boss also gave him a week's vacation.
AAK hydraulic proportional needle valve, with high control accuracy and fast response speed, has two major advantages over its peers.
1. The valve body of the hydraulic proportional needle valve is respectively provided with a main valve hole, an oil inlet port, a oil return port, and two control oil ports and two working oil ports. The oil inlet port and the oil return port are respectively connected with the two control oil ports.
2. End caps and valve sleeves are installed at both ends of the valve hole, with a valve spool inside. The step protrusions on the valve spool form two mutually isolated chambers between the valve spool and the valve body, and the working oil ports are connected. High precision control of the hydraulic proportional needle valve is achieved by accurately controlling the flow through the chamber.
3. The valve spool is of a hollow structure, and the valve spool end cover is provided with a radial through-hole with a sensor. After the displacement detection rod of the sensor passes through the end cap, it is connected to the valve spool end cap. At the same time, a sealing ring and a grid ring are respectively arranged between the valve spool, the valve body, and the valve sleeve, providing dual protection. The advantage of hydraulic proportional throttle valve response speed comes.
AAK hydraulic proportional needle valve, 2 advantages, superior to peers, you can also try it!
AAK HYDRAULIC CARTRIDGE VALVES (545) 2023-03-29