If someone asks you to write down the operation steps of "pouring the drink from the plastic bottle into the cup", 90% of people think it is simple, and 3 steps are completed: 1. Open the bottle cap. 2. Pour the drink into the cup. 3. Close the bottle cap. I read in a book by a Japanese writer that it is actually 15 steps, rather than the 3 steps that 90% of people think. Pour a drink, take 15 steps, maybe you will laugh in your heart.
Look at the decomposition action of pouring drinks by the Japanese writer:
1) Pick up the plastic bottle with your left hand
2) Grasp the cap with your right hand
3) Rotate the bottle cap anticlockwise to unscrew it
4) Put the bottle cap on the table
5) Change your right hand to hold the plastic bottle
6) Take the plastic bottle over the cup
7) Tilt the plastic bottle downward
8) Pour it to an angle that can make the drink pour out little by little
9) Restore the plastic bottle to the vertical state after pouring the drink
10) Put the plastic bottle on the table
11) Pick up the bottle cap with your right hand
12) Pick up the plastic bottle with your left hand
13) Put the bottle cap on the plastic bottle mouth
14) Turn the bottle cap clockwise and tighten it
15) Put down the plastic bottle with screwed cap
What did you think of and what should you do? Seeing this, I quickly put down my book and drank some water, it is exploration in my eyes, admiration in my heart, and details of actions.
In the workshop of hydraulic valve production, if every operation procedure of our company is more than 15 steps of the Job Manual, and it is written in such a deep and detailed way, then there will be no deviation in the staff training. No matter which operator is changed to operate, everyone is unlikely to make mistakes. I asked the production manager, production engineer, workshop director, section chief and operator of AAK Hydraulic Valve to reformulate the Job Manual of AAK Hydraulic Valve according to the 15 step beverage pouring method. They are also surprised, but they are very motivated to do this deep decomposition.
Not only in the workshop, but also in the marketing department of AAK Hydraulic Valve. In terms of marketing, promotion and sales, how to manage the behavior in a specific and detailed way, rather than some abstract and non specific instructions that cannot be executed. Those mega enterprises may say "correct nonsense", but if we imitate it, we can not even know how we “die”. The Chinese language is really broad and profound. I have seen similar workshop propaganda in other hydraulic valve manufacturers before, "strengthening communication between operators", "Learn from old technicians" and "tidy up the operation post". "Work harder on accuracy to improve customer satisfaction". At that time, I was curious about the enterprise culture of the manufacturer. Now think about it again, these can't be called "behaviors", just slogans. Slogans on the wall, is it useful? No amount of abstract words can become a workbook.
Our own personal behavior is also a reference. In our manners, behavior and other minor aspects, make up a solid lesson. Finally, we will review why it is difficult to persist in marketing and promotion. If you have never been to the seabed, how do you know about the underwater world? There are only 2 reasons for "not doing well": ① not knowing the "method". ② Know the method, but do not know "how to persist".
AAK Hydraulic Valve, not only know, but also insist.
AAK HYDRAULIC VALVES (360) 2022-09-25