Nowadays, people's recognition of the quality of "Made in China" products is much higher than that of 10 years ago. In fact, this recognition is still lagging behind. For example, the Chinese hydraulic valve manufacturers at the head can rank among the top 20% of the world's hydraulic valve industry only from the manufacturing quality of hydraulic valves. This is also an explanation for why Sun hydraulics directly import finished products from China. I believe that in 10 years, the hydraulic valves engraved with "Made in China" will account for more than 70% of the weight.
AAK Hydraulic Valves, 13 years ago, changed from a hardware enterprise to hydraulic valve production. We started with the manufacturing process and learned by doing. We paid a lot of tuition fees and accumulated the production technology and experience of hydraulic valves. Then slowly improve the technology according to their own production needs, refit some equipment and create some patents. Until now, the sales volume of hydraulic valves has gradually expanded, and AAK technology has gradually moved forward. At the same time, more resources have been invested in research and development to promote more basic and wider application of hydraulic valves. In a word, there is no strong hydraulic valve manufacturing, others are floating clouds.
In industrial manufacturing, there is no major technological innovation country in the world that did not start with a major manufacturing country (at least once). The advantages of China's hydraulic valve manufacturing industry chain have been self reinforcing in recent years, and continue to attract first-class hydraulic valve brands in the supply chain to set up factories in China. AAK has been OEM factory of hydraulic valves for 3 of the world's top 500 companies for 10 years. The quality control process is more strict than the ISO certification system. It sticks to the manufacturing details of hydraulic valves, focuses on process innovation, and insists on technology research and development. Ensure that each hydraulic valve has anti fatigue, high precision and long service life.
What I want to say to the domestic hydraulic valve counterparts is that 20% of the hydraulic valve manufacturers already have quality awareness. What should the remaining 80% of the manufacturers do?
Many domestic hydraulic valve peers lack concentration and patience, and specialization is to follow. Because in the past, when we set up enterprises, we could still make money by taking one shot at a time. The vast majority of hydraulic valve manufacturers are money worshippers, not technology worshippers. The vast majority are short-term, not long-term. In the past, they could survive and make money. However, after the construction of the national unified market and under the background of the globalization of industrial products, this kind of thinking will be completely over and impossible.
In Japan's manufacturing industry, there is a word called "life dedication", a whole life for one thing. This is the Japanese concept. In fact, the Germans are the same. They have focused on one category or variety for decades or even hundreds of years. This is also the reason why they both are top ones in cutting-edge manufacturing. This is also the direction of AAK Hydraulic Valves. A group of people only work on hydraulic valves all their lives.
There is another word in Japan called "one product into the soul". In order to make this product, the soul must be cast into it. To make a product, we should be attentive and soul-bound. I think that "life dedication " and "one product into the soul" constitute the core connotation of Japan's invisible champion. AAK is aiming at the invisible champion of Chinese hydraulic valves, and it acts the same.
AAK Hydraulic Valve always focuses on 3 directions, the first is focus, the second is innovation, and the third is internationalization. Globalization is a trend of historical development. Although there are some effects against globalization, the historical trend will not change after all and will not be transferred by people's will.
AAK puts "focus, innovation and internationalization" into the soul of the anti fatigue, high precision and long service life hydraulic valves. This is our way. The right way is not far away.
AAK HYDRAULIC VALVES (262) 2022-06-19