These days, the epidemic has led to more fever cases. In a brewery in Brazil, its hydraulic station also "ran a fever”. AAK hydraulic cartridge relief valve was tailored to the case, with 3 tricks, helping Ledger's hydraulic system to be transformed successfully.
Ledger is from Brazil. Some time ago, the hydraulic system in their workshop continued to heat up, and the hydraulic cartridge relief valve of the system could not unload normally, so the pressure regulation failed. Their engineer needed to upgrade the hydraulic system and optimize the original hydraulic cartridge relief valve. The original manufacturer of the hydraulic cartridge relief valve said that it would take 2 months. The system upgrade was imminent. Ledger had to look for other hydraulic relief valve manufacturers.
Ledger found me through the introduction of a local industrial product enterprise MRO. AAK is the supplier of the MRO, which purchase SUN hydraulic cartridge valves standard parts from AAK every month.
According to the drawings of Ledger's original hydraulic cartridge relief valve and the existing conditions of the hydraulic system, we were not sure about the root cause, so we asked Ledger to send us the original samples of the hydraulic cartridge relief valve. A week later, we found that the root cause of the system pressure failure was the spool of the hydraulic cartridge relief valve.
1. The accuracy of the valve spool is not enough. There is a 5% form and position tolerance and a taper, causing radial clamping.
2. The damping hole on the main valve spool is blocked, which causes that the oil pressure cannot be transmitted to the upper chamber of the main valve and the front chamber of the pilot valve, and the pressure adjustment of the main valve is lost.
I replied to Ledger that AAK had a plan to optimize the original hydraulic cartridge relief valve, and it would take 4 weeks. 2 weeks after AAK sent the optimized hydraulic cartridge relief valves, Ledger informed that after AAK hydraulic cartridge relief valve was used, the pressure of the system returned to the original 2MPa, the heating phenomenon disappeared, and various parameters met the system upgrading requirements.
AAK had a good idea. For this hydraulic cartridge relief valve, our scheme is as follows:
1. The valve spool adopts a tapered shoulder, and the small end of the shoulder faces the high-pressure area, which is conducive to the alignment of the valve spool in the inner diameter of the valve hole, ensuring the form and position tolerance, and avoiding the taper phenomenon.
2. Three pressure equalizing grooves with proper positions shall be opened on the surface of the valve spool. The depth of the annular pressure equalizing groove shall be the same, and the pressure equalizing groove shall be concentric with the outer circle of the valve spool. This process is difficult and most hydraulic cartridge valve manufacturers cannot afford it. AAK hydraulic cartridge relief valve, with this trick, solves the sticking of valve spool caused by radial imbalance force.
3. At the inlet section of the hydraulic cartridge relief valve, a welded integral high-strength filter screen and local turbulence self-cleaning function are set to reduce the impact of oil pollution on the normal operation of the hydraulic cartridge valve, and 100% eliminate the blockage of the damping hole.
AAK hydraulic cartridge relief valve, with tricks on processing, and the performance is also stable, welcome to try!
AAK HYDRAULIC CARTRIDGE VALVES (449) 2022-12-23