Ewalz is from Turkey, and mainly purchases standard parts of hydraulic cartridge valves from Ningbo China. Recently, they developed a hydraulic manifold that requires the use of SUN proportional valves. He purchased it from a proportional valve manufacturer in Ningbo, and after 2 weeks of operation, the equipment experienced significant vibration. The on-site engineer found that the proportional valve was severely stuck. The original hydraulic valve manufacturer stated that this proportional valve is a replica of SUN, with fully calibrated parameters, but there are differences in performance. Ewalz was speechless and had to look for a new hydraulic valve manufacturer for this proportional valve.
Ewalz browsed the AAK hydraulic valve website, stayed for nearly 15 minutes and left a message:
1. Does AAK have an existing program for benchmarking SUN proportional valves?
2. Can AAK completely solve the problem of valve spool jamming, vibration and noise?
After communication, it was learned that the hydraulic manifold they developed was very tight on time, they had no time to customize it and could only choose the existing SUN proportional valve. The proportional valve produced by the original valve manufacturer has the same function as SUN, but has poor performance.
This SUN proportional valve is widely used, and AAK have a record of 6 shipments last year. There has never been any jamming of the valve spool, and we have inventory, which fully meets his requirements.
2 weeks after AAK sent the SUN proportional valve samples, Ewalz informed us via email that the hydraulic manifold debugging was successful. 2 months later, Ewalz informed us that their engineers were satisfied with the AAK proportional valve. The root cause of unsatisfactory performance of the original valve manufacturer's SUN proportional valve lies in its accuracy. The vast majority of proportional valve manufacturers have a cylindricity machining accuracy greater than 5um, which is 70% lower than the SUN standard cylindricity. For the accuracy of proportional valves that is completely in line with the SUN standard parts, there are probably less than 3 hydraulic valve manufacturers in Ningbo China. AAK controls the accuracy of the proportional valve from 3 aspects:
1. AAK proportional valve spool control: The valve spool is produced using a German CNC lathe with one blade and then high-precision cylindrical grinding. The machining error is controlled within ± 1um, and the coaxiality and cylindricity are controlled within 3um.
2. AAK proportional valve hole control: Adopting Swiss honing processing, the accuracy can reach IT6-IT7 level, and the surface roughness can reach Ra0.2-0.025um.
3. AAK proportional valve spool and hole fitting accuracy control: 30 years of experienced technician operation, fit tolerance zone hole H6, axis g5, fit clearance tolerance can reach 5-12um, valve spool without jamming.
AAK proportional valve, no jamming, the manufacturing quality, function and performance, benchmarking SUN, you can give it a try.
AAK HYDRAULIC VALVES (591) 2023-05-25