Shunnar is from Pakistan and has been purchasing hydraulic valves in China for quite some time. In the second half of last year, they purchased a hydraulic pressure control valve from a hydraulic cartridge valve manufacturer in Ningbo China, which is equivalent to a model of HydraForce. 3 months later, the customer complained that the hydraulic pressure control valve did not hold pressure. The original manufacturer claimed that it was caused by a leak and it was difficult to avoid it 100%. Shunnar realized that the manufacturing quality of the original hydraulic cartridge valve manufacturer was unstable.
Shunnar found AAK hydraulic valves on Google and left a message:
1. Does AAK has this hydraulic pressure control valve equivalent to HydraForce model?
2. What is the pressure holding performance?
3. What is the lead time for 100 hydraulic pressure control valves of this model?
After communication, it was learned that she encountered difficulties in purchasing the hydraulic pressure control valve. I provided her the shipping list of our hydraulic pressure control valve over the past year, as well as a video of our inspection of the hydraulic pressure control valve. Perhaps Shunnar was rest assure of the quality and directly placed an order for 100 hydraulic pressure control valves the next day.
6 months have passed, which was last week. Shunnar emailed to inquire about the production time of 500 hydraulic pressure control valves and specifically stated that AAK hydraulic pressure control valves have been holding pressure normally for 6 months, while some of the hydraulic pressure control valves from the original hydraulic cartridge valve manufacturer lost pressure in only 3 months.
Before shipment, the AAK hydraulic pressure control valve is tested on a test bench, which has 3 unique features:
1. The test bench is equipped with a set of high-precision hydraulic gauges and control systems.
2. The reliability and efficiency of detection are more stable than most test benches, and the detection is also more accurate.
3. On the test bench display screen, it is possible to visually see the measured pressure and flow values of each hydraulic pressure control valve. If there is a discrepancy with the set data, a red font will appear to prompt, thus avoiding human error.
AAK hydraulic pressure control valve, is holding pressure even in 100% full testing? You can give it a try.
AAK HYDRAULIC VALVES (615) 2023-06-27