Recently, I chatted with a European customer and learned that the vast majority of customers were vague about the maintenance process of hydraulic valves. If you follow AAK hydraulic valve maintenance process, not only less detours, you will also save more than 30% of the cost.
Disassembly and cleaning of hydraulic valve is the first process of maintenance of hydraulic valve. For the hydraulic valve failure caused by the oil deposition from hydraulic oil pollution or the granular impurities in the hydraulic oil, the disassembly and cleaning can generally eliminate the failure and restore the function of the hydraulic valve. Common cleaning processes include:
1) Remove. Although most of the parts of the hydraulic valve are connected by bolts, the design of the hydraulic valve is for non-disassembly. If there is no special equipment or professional technology, forced disassembly is likely to cause damage to the hydraulic valve. Therefore, the structure of the hydraulic valve and the connection between the parts should be mastered before disassembly, and the position relationship between the parts should be recorded during disassembly.
2) Check and clean. Check the dirt deposition of valve body, valve spool and other parts, and remove the concentrated dirt with cotton yarn, brush and non-metal scraper without damaging the working surface.
3) Rough wash. Put the valve body, valve spool and other parts on the tray of the cleaning box, heat and soak them. The compressed air is introduced into the bottom of the cleaning tank, and the residual dirt is cleaned by the agitation of bubbles. If possible, ultrasonic cleaning can be used.
4) Fine washing. High pressure positioning cleaning with cleaning solution, and finally drying with hot air. Qualified enterprises can use the existing cleaning agent, individual occasions can also use organic cleaning agent, such as diesel, gasoline.
5) Assembly. Assemble according to the assembly diagram of hydraulic valve or the assembly relationship of parts recorded during disassembly. Be careful not to damage the parts during assembly. The original sealing material is easy to be damaged during disassembly and should be replaced during assembly.
However, the following problems should be paid attention to during cleaning:
(1) for the dirt with long deposition time and firm adhesion, do not scratch the matching surface during cleaning.
(2) Pay attention to safety when heating. Some inorganic cleaning solutions are toxic and may cause poisoning when heated and volatilized, so they should be used with caution. At the same time, the organic cleaning solutions are flammable and pay attention to fire prevention.
(3) The cleaned parts should be preserved to avoid corrosion or re pollution.
(4) The assembled hydraulic valve can only be put into use after passing the test.
AAK Hydraulic Valve - buy at ease, use without worry, maintenance is also attentive!
Mablevi is from Turkey. In early November, he left a message on the hydraulic cartridge valve manufacturer AAK website: Can you deliver 200 pcs of hydraulic pressure control valves within 20 days, equivalent to HydraForce RV08-22?
This week, we’d like to introduce a hydraulic cartridge relief valve equivalent to SUN RDDA. This Direct-acting relief cartridge is normally closed, pressure-limiting valve used to protect hydraulic components from pressure transients.
Bona Building, No. 456 Taikang Middle Road, Yinzhou, Ningbo, China 315100