At the weekly meeting of hydraulic valve sales, I always ask our business team to study the production process of hydraulic valves with heart, observe the production of hydraulic valve at the workshop with heart, and think about customer emails with heart. Last month, someone asked me what is with heart? I was speechless for a moment.
Recently, I saw an explanation in a book. The difference between using your heart and not is whether you are accepting the world as it is or observing how such a world will affect you? I think the explanation about the difference is in place and hit the nail on the head. Reading the email from hydraulic valve customer, word by word, and even forcibly reciting the whole email, which is still not called reading it carefully with heart.
Reading with heart means thinking about these questions repeatedly in the process of reading:
1. What question is the customer asking or requesting about the hydraulic valves?
2. Do we have any problems with these hydraulic valves? If not, how to convince customers that we don't have these problems.
3. Is the answer we are going to provide persuasive? How can customers trust AAK hydraulic valves with the least amount of time?
4. These hydraulic valve problems raised by customers broaden my vision? If it is widened, what is the problem with my original frame about hydraulic valves?
5. Have I understood the customer's needs and emotions? If not, what's my problem?
When you read the emails with these questions, you will find that we are not reading the emails, but observing our changes through external stimulation, and even receiving the customer's emotion. This is called reading the emails carefully with heart.
AAK team works hard on the hydraulic valves with heart, and understands the needs of each customer with heart. This is our eternal direction!
AAK HYDRAULIC VALVES (197) 2022-04-14