AAK hydraulic valve uses 40Cr as valve spool, and Spanish customers place orders of millions of Euro every year
Views : 318
Update time : 2020-09-10 09:57:46
AAK hydraulic valve uses 40Cr steel as valve spool, only a few manufacturers in the same industry use this kind of steel. After meeting with Spanish customers, a trial order was placed on the 3rd day, and 1 year later, an order of million euro was placed.
For the selection of valve spool material, the majority of hydraulic vale manufacturers use domestic 1214 steel, because this material is easy to process and cheap, so it has become the first choice of these hydraulic valve manufacturers. However, this kind of steel is brittle and easy to deform after heat treatment. If the valve spool is not treated carefully, it will cause slight deformation and cannot be found out. At present, many hydraulic valve manufacturers closed their eyes for this potential problem, do not do any testing, assemble directly to use. After many users buy the hydraulic valve, there is oil leakage after using it for more than 10 times.
With the maturity of domestic hydraulic valve market, many foreign customers have gradually transferred to China market. Raul is a buyer from Spain, responsible for its company's hydraulic valve purchasing in China. In the early stage, because of being unfamiliar with the China market, more than 60% of the purchased hydraulic valves leaked oil after being used several times. It is inevitable to be complained by customers. The headquarters requested him to give solutions within 1 month.
After occasionally seeing our company's information on the Internet, he arrived in Zhejiang overnight with samples from Shanghai with a mindset of trying. After meeting and listening to his explanation about the existing problems, we almost knew the problem and tested the 10 samples with him on site. The first 3 times, the oil leakage happened to 40% of samples, the 4th time, the remaining 60% also showed oil leakage. After careful inspection, we found that the valve spool has hidden deformation. After many times of adjustment, the phenomenon of oil leakage is more obvious. It is basically determined that there is a problem with the spool of the hydraulic valve.
We then made 4 pressure tests on our similar hydraulic valve samples, and there is no oil leakage. Raul was so relieved and took videos, wrote comparative reports and sent e-mails to headquarters. On the 3rd day, he transferred an order with problems from other hydraulic valve manufacturers to our company. In the year after this order was shipped, there was no re-peat order until March of the next year. Since 3 years of cooperation, there are an average of 1.2 million euro orders per year.
Why can AAK HYDRAULIC VALVE ensure that each hydraulic valve does not leak? The main reason is that 40Cr is used as the main material of the valve spool, which is pressure resistant, wear-resistant and not easy to deform. After heat treatment, the surface toughness is better and the fatigue resistance is stronger. Although the material cost is higher than 1214 steel, the quality has been very stable.
Looking forward to receiving a trial order from you, AAK hydraulic valve is worth your reliance, because we are really reliable.
Maverick is from a Canadian hydraulic equipment manufacturing company. In the first half of last year, the high-temperature hydraulic power unit dedicated to meltblown equipment sold by their company for less than 4 months was complained by customers.
At the beginning of this year, Liam from the Netherlands found AAK Hydraulic Valves on Google. He told me that he encountered the dilemma of purchasing hydraulic pressure reducing valves. Their company has developed a hydraulic support column used in coal mining.
The processing difficulty of hydraulic relief valves with deep hole is a pain point in the industry. The greater the length diameter ratio, the greater the difficulty. Pablo, an American Hydraulic customer, has recently been besieged by an order for hydraulic relief valves with a length diameter ratio of 11:1.
2 months ago, Jackson from the United States left a message on AAK website: I read the article "The throttling groove is changed from double to single triangle. The hydraulic counterbalance valve has no vibration. AAK makes Henry feel at ease for vacation".
Bona Building, No. 456 Taikang Middle Road, Yinzhou, Ningbo, China 315100