AAK professional hydraulic valve sealing ring, zero leakage to ensure your safety
Views : 232
Update time : 2021-03-18 17:38:03
Yesterday, we received an email from an American client that he saw several articles about the sealing ring of hydraulic valve introduced on our website and he was interested in knowing more and asked if we can introduce the classification of hydraulic valve sealing ring and the corresponding media types in detail.
We are happy to share this information, and would like to introduce the corresponding relationship between the seal and medium of hydraulic valve mainly from the following 3 aspects: types and medium resistance of hydraulic valve seal, material classification and application of hydraulic valve seal, and application and medium resistance classification of hydraulic valve seal.
The types of hydraulic valve sealing rings and the media they are resistant to are introduced as follows:
1. Natural rubber (temperature 0-80 ℃) is suitable for drinking water, hot water, oil-free air, etc., not suitable for petroleum media.
2. Silicone rubber (temperature 70-260 ℃) is suitable for drinking water, hot water, oil-free air and high temperature steam, but not suitable for petroleum media.
3. Ethylene propylene rubber (temperature 50-150 ℃) is suitable for hot water, dilute acid, oil-free air and a variety of chemicals, not for petroleum medium.
4. NBR (temperature 30-85 ℃) is suitable for petroleum products, air with oil vapor, vegetable oil and mineral oil, not suitable for hot water over 65 ℃ or hot dry air over 60 ℃.
5. Fluorinated rubber (temperature 6-1480 ℃) is suitable for a variety of oxidizing acids, petroleum, halogenated hydrocarbon, lubricating oil, hydraulic fluid, organic liquid and air containing carbon hydride.
Monroe is from Sweden and has been purchasing hydraulic threaded cartridge valves from Ningbo for 3 years. In January of this year, their customer wanted to place a repeat order for one of their hydraulic unit equipment,